Best Paper Award of Ph.D. Students at the XVII edition of International Finance and Banking Conference FI BA 2019
The Romanian Association of Banks rewards the best three scientific papers of Ph.D. students presented at the International Finance and Banking Conference FI BA 2019. This is intended to provide motivation and recognition to promising young researchers.
The award is 3000 RON/paper and will be announced at the awarding ceremony during the International Finance and Banking Conference FI BA 2019 in Bucharest, March 28 - 29, 2019. The candidate(s) must be registered for the FI BA 2019 conference at the time of submission of the paper. He/she (or they) cannot hold a Ph.D. at the time of submission of the paper. Papers can only be authored by one or more Ph.D. students; those co-authored with other faculty members are not eligible.
The Award Committee evaluates submitted papers of Ph.D. students and selects the best three papers.
Applicants for the award must indicate his/her (or their) intention when he/she (or they) submit the paper by February 19, 2019, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Paper Award to:
- Uncovering the dynamic relationship between credit and economic growth in Romania
Matei KUBINSCHI, PhD. Student – Bucharest University of Economic Studies, Romania
Alina ZAHARIA, PhD. Student – Bucharest University of Economic Studies, Romania
- Negative interest rates, bank profitability and risk-taking
Whelsy BOUNGOU, PhD. Student – LAREFI, Department of Economics, University of Bordeaux, France
- Increasing proﬁtability through contingent convertible capital. Empirical evidence from European banks
Research associate Matthias PETRAS, PhD. Student – Department of Bank Management, University of Cologne, Germany
Romanian Association of Finance and Banking — RoFIBA is a partner in the organization of the round table — "Developing future scientific collaborations", 23 June 2017, 15.00, room 3209.
- Prof.dr. MINEA ALEXANDRU (L'Université d’Auvergne, France)
- Conf.dr. PREDA CIPRIAN (Universitatea de Vest Timisoara)
- Conf.dr. LITAN CRISTIAN (Universitatea Babes-Bolyai Cluj-Napoca)